Vrydag 19 Julie 2013

Survived to tell the tale

Caught in a maze, trying to survive
Some days... a hopeless strife
Going deeper and deeper, getting lost
Overpowered by a hopeless frost.

The maze trying to engulf me
If only an outcome I could see!
Oh of this situation I wish to be free,
but I doubt the surfacing of glee.

The hopelessness overpowers
Standing over us like dark towers.
The darkness sipping my brave soul,
leaving me a coward fool.

Seeking for the light to escape
all exits a fooling fake
Tangled in a agonizing chain
please help met to stay sane!

Seeing the sound in my ears
A fooling hope I fear.
Giving me false hope
then let going of the rope.

Fighting back with all I posses.
Wanting to get out of this hell!
Step by step getting out of the troubled well.
Against the wall with hope I press.

Trying to survive what the world throws at me.
Unable to flee the heartless cold.

A voice reach my cars
I see my salvation, disappears the devastation.
The great full tears...

I exit the maze with a smile
my heart no longer in exile.
I stepped out in victory
I survived to tell the tale.

2003-05-21

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking