Vrydag 12 Maart 2021

Remembering your touch

Fingertips trace the outline of my body

Little hairs rise with anticipation:


Sure hands grip my thighs

Truly unable to contain my sighs 

Nails leaving their mark as they descend

My composure is nothing but pretend


Staring into burning eyes

Feeling my pulse rise

The whimper escapes my lips

as I buck up my hips…


Your touch makes me long for more

Shaking my foundations to the core

I pull your face to mine

Letting our bodies touch and intertwine.


Feeling your lips on my skin

This is where all the sin begin

With such tenderness, you bite my lip,

Taking a long and burning sip.


Our bodies pull together like two magnets

Spiraling down into the blackness

Your tongue replace your fingertips

Sucking on me with your lips


I’m a willing prisoner of your power

Submitting to you every hour…

With heightened senses, I now know,

Floating in my afterglow,


Your touch will forever be etched in my mind

The experience, truly one of a kind

Your touch seared into my flesh, so deep

Succumbing to the twilight sleep.


Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking